Yesterday, I spent an amazing day with Darren Hardy the publisher of SUCCESS Magazine at Tom Ferry’s 2-day Leadership Mastery Event in Palm Desert. A portion of his presentation was on The Compound Effect, his book focusing on the fundamental principles that guide success in any aspect of your life. I’ve read this book and can speak first-hand about its message routed in creating successful outcomes. In the book you’ll find strategies on:
- How to win every time! The No. 1 strategy to achieve any goal and triumph over any competitor, even if they’re smarter, more talented or more experienced.
- Eradicating your bad habits that are derailing your progress.
- 3.Painlessly installing the few key disciplines required for major breakthroughs.
- The real, lasting keys to motivation – how to get yourself to do things you don’t feel like doing.
- Capturing the elusive, awesome force of momentum.
- The acceleration secrets of superachievers.
If you’re interested in reading The Compound Effect, you can purchase it here.